rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Entry Number Eight: Grape cranberry



Possibly one of the greatest things invented/discovered.

The greatness of grape plus the sexiness of cranberry... absolute bliss.
Somewhere in the world Oprah is rejoicing.



Aw. I just finished the glass... time to refill.
**EDIT** I finished ANOTHER glass... on to glass three.

So the LG Chocolate sucks.

Why?

I dropped it once, and apparently that was all that was needed.


My 'call' button does not work effectively now... which as you can imagine causes problems... especially when the sole purpose of a cellular device IS to place calls.

Excellent.


That's okay? I just wait until August and I get a new one or something... I am going for a PDA this time. Maybe the HTC Touch?

Or the Blackberry(C) Pearl?


Or maybe I'll use a stone tablet. And write in blood.

0 people commented: