rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Entry Number Seven: Worldviews

Okay so love and understanding do not necessarily need to co-exist.

I've learned this.

Someone can love you, but not really understand?

Or maybe just in denial?


A lot like english grammar... it just is?


Or maybe like clouds?
or the number Thirteen.


My personalized mug has been replaced, thank you.


I need a bus pass and money?

And I need my wallet back, because I do not appreciate you, Ann Arbor, for keeping it from me.



Can someone get it for me? Anybody?

Will somebody help me get over lifes decisions... too many... too soon.

One
Two
Cat
Four
Five
Tree
House
Eight
Nine
Tin.

What does that matter? It doesn't, and it shouldn't. Like a lot of things

A lot of things should not matter.

Like chocolate covered banana slices and avacado in sushi.

0 people commented: