rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Entry Number Nine: Myspace/Facebook




Okay so... whoa.


First myspace was the craze... then facebook... then myspace steals a lot of Facebooks "cutting-edge-technology" and now people are slowly drifting back to Myspace.com, or as 9/10 people do... have BOTH.

I think it's hilarious using Facebook because you notice that EVERYBODY uses it. It's easy and very conventional and you can make it as complicated or as simple as you want it. None of those intense backgrounds and hard to read fonts like Myspace allows.

I've noticed Professors/Politicians/Musicians/Pastors, and the whole bunch use Facebook, as it's a nifty way to connect you to everyone else, or just your family members if you want that.

Well anyways, enough of my rant, I just find it funny how people are craving so much for interaction that they'd search out using websites like these to connect them to people... ever hear of a cellphone? or a bar? or a local Starbucks?

But I mean, I use them both... so I cannot judge ;)


-ZAK-

2 people commented:

Anonymous said...

Whoa..Myspace is becoming like facebook? I deleted my myspace account agessss ago.

I prefer Facebook. So much simpiler.

PS-I linked you on my site lover.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.