rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

WOW

Today was friggin stressful.

From my Roger`s account being suspended because of me not returning a swapped out mobile device in time, to work just being crazy. From clients who are nuts and expect so much for so little, to a bird pooping on my car while I was driving - I am glad to be home.

Started off the day rough - no coffee, muffin... so I was just thrown off from the get go. It was then that I found out my cellphone was suspended for whatever ridiculous reason... at the time I didn`t understand why because I am not behind on payments so it was all a blur and frustration.

Needless to say, I made it through and I am home... safe... and in one piece. But now I need a smoke or a coffee, and unfortunately I don`t smoke so I need another coffee!

Regards,

Zak

0 people commented: