rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

BBQ Incoming!

So I am going to go and turn that BBQ on and prepare myself a BBQ'd meal of... Burgers?

Frankly I'm very worried because the last time I attempted to use that damned thing I almost burnt the house down but forgetting to turn it off, but I promise to remember to turn it off.

So as some of you may or may not know, I am no longer single, and I know it's been a while since I've updated this so it's no fault but my own - but in most cases you are all on my facebook and would have received the notification / seen the pix.

Other than that not a lot is new, other than wanting to move to Halifax and BAD. For many reasons, not just my sexy 'other.'

Okay, so off to BBQ and risk the lives of my brothers, the animals around my home, the dog, and the spirits that inhabit this lands!

Regards,

Me.

0 people commented: