rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Where ya been?

Well to tell the truth... nowhere.
Still here just haven't been writing about anything as late. Just been working and continuing the gym and all that jazz. Not to mention playing World Of Warcraft just as much if not more than before, but that's ok because I offset it with the gym! I purchased Creatine two days ago and started that and I'm not gonna lie I've already started seeing HUGE results, so I'm excited to see what this is going to do!

Now I'm just listening to my iPod on shuffle and about to run back upstairs and play some more WoW before making a quick lunch.

My car is in the garage and I wasn't sure how I was going to pay for it and all, but my parents are going to waive the repair fees for part of my xmas gift because I would have to wait until February to be able to finally afford it... so I hope to get it on the road soon. The mechanic said it should be done today or tomorrow, getting all the shit done to it. And I know for sure I'll have the car back on the road by NEXT Friday the latest - when I can pay the taxes owned on it to register the car.

But hey! Next Friday sounds a lot better than February.

We haven't been getting lots of snow which is good, we had two days where we had some and it stayed but then it went up to like 7c and then most of it melted, so it's been all over the place lately... but I don't have winter tires on my car so hopefully it doesn't get bad ha ha ha.

Anyways I'l keep you posted with what's happening with the car and such, and roam around the blogs and throw down some comments on some friends' blogs and such.

Be well and take care!

0 people commented: