rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hey

So I just decided I need to write instead of just letting these emotions and feelings bottle up inside my head because it'll just make it worst and by letting it out I'll eventually help myself I guess.

So I'm very scared of aliens: I believe in them and myself have had an encounter not one-on-one but with my cousins witnessing a UFO in the sky. The lights, the irregular flight patterns that do not follow any particular form or law of physics. We knew what we saw. Now I've seen stuff since in the sky and maybe have just dismissed it as satellites and such but this night was different due to the setting and the location.

On a bog in a small town a few hours outside of St. John's, Newfoundland it was night and it was getting late I would say and my cousins and I were out on the Bog skating, because it was winter at the time so it's just something we were able to do. The three of us saw the same thing and kind of were skeptical of what we saw... and we weren't exactly exposed to anything of this nature, I mean we were around 8 years old and too concentrated on seeing moose or the cold weather.

But since that night it sparked an interest in us, and I'm not sure if they continue to pursue this interest but it gets me thinking all the time. About us, about life and about the world and the cosmos.

The age old question: Are we really alone?

I've watched almost all the movies, from War Of The Worlds to Fire In The Sky to Encounters of the Third Kind, etc and some are absolutely extreme and others are downright eerily fact based. I've had discussions with people from friends who's had close encounters of their own and friends who've been wanting them and hunting them their entire lives.

So I just can't believe we're alone in this universe or collections of universes, because it would all just be way too random that circumstances would arise that ONLY this planet would gain all the right formulas and gatherings to support life... in ALL the planets out there, coupled with stars and moons of their own surrounding their own suns with organic compounds, etc. But who said they need to be organic? Well that's only life on Earth that supports that... so we're limiting ourselves.

I think we're going to see something in OUR life times that will change the way we view these things. Something that will rock us right outta the water.

Like this movie just said... we used to think the world was flat and that we weren't able to travel it entirely to visit other places... and now we think we are alone. It's the same kind of thinking.

0 people commented: