rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

World of Warcraft

So as of lately I started playing this game and let me tell you - it's addicting! And I don't even know why. It's just one of those things like how addicting Facebook is where you can sit there for hours and refresh the feeds page and see what everyone is up to! It's just like that - except you get to roam around random cities and zones and kill things and level and get better equipment.

And when you know people who play it's like a WHOLE new thing because NOW it's a competition to see who can become the best or make the best character combo. Fml, I can't believe I've only been playing a few days and already I'm like this. Been totally ignoring people and secretly not wanting to go outside and do anything because it's just more fun to play this game.

Oh and PS. You can't get H1N1 from playing with people on WoW... so that's a definite upside to the whole situation ha ha ha.

Server: Nargannon
Character: Helheimh (Level 11 Dwarf Paladin)

Add me! ;)

0 people commented: