rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tea and Toast


So I started my day off with some tea and toast, and now I'm just waiting for the energy to kick in so I can run off to the gym and get the gears moving. Today is Tuesday and one day closer to the end of my freedom, AGAIN, for a while... not too excited. Hopefully I get my GST Check in the mail someday soon so I can put some gas in the car and keep the rest to be put towards my insurance payment - YIKES!

Not sure what I'm going to do today other than hit the gym and play some WoW (Which might I add has been down ALL morning, which was the set aside time I had to play it specifically, when my time on my mother's computer is inhibited!) and relax... and stay out of the general public. I decided I didn't want to go out and hang with anyone last night and just stayed in and went to bed a little earlier than normal. I've started this weird obsession where if I feel my body is getting too cold, or if I don't wash my hands enough, or if I touch certain things or fail to eat certain things I will increase my chances of getting the flu/h1n1 and so I'm noticing I'm becoming very very obsessive about these little nit-picky things... just what I need, more things to obsess over.

Well anyways I am almost finished my tea and I'm beginning to feel the energy rush through my body, which means it's about time I begin to get ready for the gym and get this poor frail body in shape!

Somebody mentioned progress pictures... which I'm half tempted to do, but also kind of embarrassed at the same time. So I will think about it a bit harder and see whether I can reach a decision haha.

Ps. I need to find a different font for this blog because I'm really not digging the one set here right now so I'll work on that before I go to the gym (Notice the stalling... *sigh*).
Pps. Totally changed the coloring and the text style/size so it's a little more aesthetic.

0 people commented: