rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Updates!

Omg where have I been?? I've become a blog-slacker!

Ok so I finally got the car that I had wanted, and it's absolutely amazing. Last night drove with my friends Jeannie, Melissa and Nick to Antogonish, NS for some McDonalds at like 930pm, drove there and back and drove everyone home, just in time for my 12am driving curfew! (I KNOW it's ridiculous, damn government!)

Here's a picture of my baby.


Cute huh? Yeah I know there's a lot of thing I definitely have to work on and here's the list:
Better Exhaust
Lowered 1.5-2.0"
Better Rims
Tint Windows
HID / Angel Halo Headlamps
LED Tail lights

It's not a HUGE list, but I mean it's definitely going to take some time, and I can't do alot right now because the winter is coming and I don't want to A. Get stuck in snow, or B. Destroy my rims, so I think mostly I will get the windows tinted and better headlamps for the winter! Going to Canadian Tire tomorrow afternoon to check out some prices.

Anyways that's what's new, working a lot lately and not having much time for anything. Plus being sick all I've wanted to do was sleep.

0 people commented: