rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Omg!


Omg it's almost Halloween! What a special day of the year for me and I am not even sure what I want to do yet! (Oh yeah and today is Thanksgiving but whatever, that's a stupid holiday anyways, other than giving me a free day off this week!)

I have yet to carve the two pumpkins I bought, so maybe I will do that tonight since I feel a little bit better, but I don't know...
Definitely enjoy driving my car around everywhere and I think tomorrow I'm going to Halifax with one of my friends from Staples, so that'll be nice. I'm totally going there just for Starbucks which is totally loser-ish of me... but I've been craving Starbucks for weeks now! Oh well.

1 people commented:

Ashli said...

Yay for cars and pumpkin carvinnggg!

I love halloween!!!