rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Car Hunting Updates!

So we went and looked at a 1999.5 (The in between model) VW GTI and I fucking loved it. The price is a lot more steep than I had normally been looking for, but the car is in GREAT condition, looks SO hot and is totally the car I want.

You can do a lot of mods to this particular model. I'm very excited about this.

It's silver, got power everything, moonroof, MANUAL <3 It has a 6CD Change but I don't really prefer but whatever not a big deal. Won't be until late next week before I can afford to put it on the road though because the price of the car kind of put me in the whole but I'm sure I can muster up 500$ somewhere *pukes* I have some pictures I stole from the Kijiji website but I'll have better ones up once I get it washed and cleaned and such!

I can't wait to get to work some shit into this thing, like new rims, tinted windows, etc, maybe a new exhaust tip and some engine mods to tweak the engine! My brothers already have a bunch of shit they want to do to it personally.

I'm really excited/nervous!

But here she is!..


0 people commented: