rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

9 the Movie


What a cute movie so far.
I mean I'm only half way through and had to stop so the movie could load a little bit more. The plot so far is pretty nice, nothing overly extravagant but it has that Post-Acopolyptic type feel to it, which is what I enjoy.

The animation is really good and almost realistic looking for someone who doesn't have HD or any real good graphics card/video card, so it would probably be that much better in HD.

It's the story of a little rescue mission this puppet figure that has some kind of basic machining inside of him that allow him to move and speak, and have cognitive abilities.

Definitely going to be interesting to see where this movie is going, and I'm sure I'll do a quick update to let you know what I feel about the end of the movie.

I feel this movie hasn't received a lot of publicity which I like, because then I don't get all hyped up about it to be let down after I've seen it. So we're starting at a 0 here and working it's way up real fast, in my books!

*EDIT* Just finished the movie and it was really good! Cute! I didn't know it was a Tim Burton movie until I looked it up, and now I can definitely see his influence on the movies style. Thin plot? I think not! It was a nice little plot. Maybe a 2nd one coming out? That would be neat!

1 people commented:

Anonymous said...

hey, can u share the link to the movie? it's not yet showing here in the philippines. i heard a lot of good things about it.

oh btw, you got a new theme for your blog. cool!