rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

12:11am, October 21, 2001.

Mark this date and time... I'm not sure how much longer I can take, and I'm not kidding.
I got "let go" from Andre's today for absolutely no reason because I did excellent at that job and customers loved me and when I asked the owner why, she said she didn't have to give me a reason because of the 3 month probationary period in which she can just let go of me for no reason.

I honestly don't know anymore... as mentioned in my last post, and transferred over into today, I just keep getting shit on more and more, no matter what I do and no matter what I invest in anything and it's just not fucking fair at all.

1 people commented:

zephyrkaye said...

Sorry to hear you got let go. It's unfortunate she couldn't even tell you why you were let go, as if in the case you did something she didn't like, perhaps you could have moved forward and knew what NOT to do in this type of situation again. It really sucks, and I think I would be very hurt by the whole "I don't have to tell you"... can it be something so bad she wouldn't want to tell you?

Rudeface. Screw them, look for another job, and outshow them. FYI... if you get another serving position, you could always do the: *cough* "Andre's drops food on the floor and feeds it to you *cough* "More wine sir?" lol.

Good luck :)