rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Woohoo!

Sweet I get paid today, AND I have tomorrow off, so that'll be very nice. Plus I should eventually get that lost check from Staples soon, so I should have enough money all at once to maybe get a car... tomorrow I'll go to some used car lots and check out some cars, see what I can find!
Eff I need a car asap though, so I really hope I can find something really cheap and really fast so can just have some transpo. Also I need a car to get me to Halifax for October, I think I'm going to visit... I really hope so! I hope everything lines up nicely and it works out.

But knowing me it'll fail terribly because I just never have anything work out the way it should. Just the spitefulness of my life.

1 people commented:

Ashli said...

Oh come on. Your bad luck can't be any worse than mine ;)