rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Synopsis of the Life of Me

Okay first of all, it's so hard working 10.5h the night before a 8 hour shift the next day. Definitely not a fun idea in the first place, but I need the money so I'm hoping I can get over it.

Also downloaded the Sarah McLaughlin album Surfacing, because I decided that since I can't go to the Summerside Tour in BC or whatever it's called, that I will be there in spirit because that's the cheapest way to experience it sadly. Sorry Sarah, sorry Neil, Sorry Sheryl. Sometime soon, my loves.

I need a car because getting rides everywhere and having to wait around and deal with the drama associated with having to get my parents to do things for me is getting very old very fast.

And I'm not going to lie I am definitely considering moving out, I am just waiting for that one thing that's going to make me snap and just look for a place to move here. Sucks because the area isn't even that cheap, maybe just a tad bit more than Windsor's apartments but I think I could sustain myself with my tips and my resturaunt job.

Also, I am not going to lie I am not sure the whole Staples thing is going to work out... it just seems like a lot of stuff I am supposed to know and it's just hard, I know it's only been a few days so I am going to give it some more time and such and see what comes of it. If I get fired, I get fired. Until then I'll try to make as much money from them as possible, just incase.

Very sorry I haven't been blogging much I have just been so drained between work and such, I mean sure I've been doing at least one a day, but it's nowhere near up to my previous par of like 5 posts a day! But now I'm just levelling out.

I'm off to relax, listen to some more Sarah McLaughlin and decide whether I should go and buy a really comfy pillow and some muscle and ache relief because my ankles are seriously killing me, and last night I couldn't fall asleep for a long time because they were just throbbing!

3 people commented:

MikeyMooner said...

AWWW! Poor Zachy! =( Try doing some stretches with your ankles, that might help with all the tension. And even if ya can find someone to massage them that would be even better. And don't worry, you just need to give everything time to settle in, save up some money to get done what you would like such as getting yourself a car, etc... And i think what you said about the whole staples thing is a good idea, ride it out for a bit longer, see how it goes, and get some extra cash while your at it. Try not to stress yourself out too much, treat yourself to something. Have a well nights rest!!! =)

Kelvin Oliver said...

Well, I hope things get on the brighter side for you. Maybe you should keep working though and maybe things will not be as you thought they are. I wished I could relax at night because I surely have been up all night the last few weeks, but they could change when school starts for me. I have read your other posts and they are nice. Enjoy your day buddy.

Ashli said...

Ah the joys of retail work.

I don't think you'll get fired, they can't expect you to know everything after a few days.

Your discount sure does suck though.