rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Customers from Hell

Nothing worst than serving customers who are really really needy... now I don't mind it, don't get me wrong.
But if you're waiting on a family of 5 with a silver spoon (or however the cliche goes) and their order comes to 76.45$... their tip SHOULD be more than 0$.
Fucken eh I almost chased the fuckers down the street that's for sure.

Long long night last night, was supposed to work 12p-8p... which turned into 1140a-1030p with absolutely no breaks and nothing to eat! Didn't even get a chance to piss! (YIKES!)

It's ok though I mean, in the last few hours of serving I got the majority of my tips, which was pretty good (127.55$). So I surpassed by 10$/day tip expectation that I had set for myself LOL. Makes the day worth it I guess.

Anyways I am off because now I have to go back to the grind and work this morning 8am-4p and my ankles are gunna fall off... I need Tylonol Muscle Ache relief or whatever that shit was... Hey now I have money to maybe pay off my phone bill... but I have some other items I need a little more... Like a bottle of fucking wine after last night!

3 people commented:

Miss T said...

There's various reasons people wont tip.... mostly not even related to your peformance as a waiter. Sometimes if they didnt enjoy their food they wont tip even though you made sure they had what they wanted when they wanted.

MikeyMooner said...

Don't worry man, your ankles will get use to it, you just gotta build up the muscle endurance that no gym plan can give ya... The whole running around and dealing with annoying people who will waste all your time just to not even end up buying anything or tipping becomes natural to deal with. I fucking hate working with the public! LOL

ashli said...

Sounds like you need better shoes Mister!

I want a waitressing job :(