rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Insurance

Yeah well apparently getting my own insurance under my own name is reasonable but getting insurance for my parents car under their name isn't so reasonable lol.
For me to insure my own car under my own insurance I'd spend about 1200$ a year, which is VERY reasonable considering all the speeding tickets and traffic violations I have.

For my parents 2008 Passat if my parents put me as an occasional driver under their car it would increase their insurance by 2200$ a year. JUST for me. So needless to say I will not be driving the Passat anymore =[

And I loved that car too. Ugh.

Oh well, anyways just a few more steps closer to getting my own car, not it's just the saving process to make sure I have enough money to pay for it... not sure how long that's going to take but I'm going to try to work as much as I can and spend as little as I can lol.

2 people commented:

Ashli said...

Wow that's weird..

Do you know what car you're getting yet?

ZNLA said...

Probably the used one! =] Something cheap to get me from place to place really until my insurance goes down after those tickets phase outta my history!