rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
So cold in my room, it's ridiculous and I have the heat on like 30C but because I'm in the basement and I have a door in my room that goes outside it's all cold.

Blah.

SO my mother just bought the iPhone 3G S and I am beyond jealous... hatefully jealous I guess you could say. But I still love her, just not her decisions ; )

Not a lot new in my life right now, just waiting for things to start getting better i.e. stable job and some stable income, which starts next next week on the 15th... so that will be nice to get a paycheck that's not only 300$ and not have to owe it ALL and THEN some to bills and car parts.

Makes me want to go to sleep tonight and all tomorrow so next week comes faster or something... I don't know, but it's half tempting.

0 people commented: