rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Updates

So I posted some progress pictures, and I feel good.

I feel like my hard work is finally paying off and that in itself is enough to keep me going because now I want to see what exactly the difference will be in another 3 months, when I know how to effectively work out and isolate muscle areas to maximise muscle growth. As well my diet has become better, and I've been using the correct supplements... so this will be fun.

Also got a full time job that pays A LOT better than my current uber part time job, which will give me 35 hours a week at a MUCH higher pay scale, so now I can afford all the sexy things I want to buy... like a new TV, PS3, a new Laptop and mod shit for my car before the summer comes so I can show it all off ;)

1 people commented:

djw said...

where are you working now?