rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Song by Prose #1

I lay alone awake at night sorrow fills my eyes but I’m not strong enough to cry despite of my disguise. I’m left with no shoulder but everybody wants to lean on me. I guess I’m their soldier well, who’s gonna be mine.

Who’s there to save the hero when he’s left all alone and he’s crying out for help. Who’s there to save the hero who’s there to save the guy…After he saves the world... after he saves the world.

I bottle all my hurt inside, I guess I’m living a lie. Inside my mind each day I die and what can bring me back to life? A simple word, a gesture someone to say you’re beautiful come find this buried treasure... rainbows lead to a pot of gold. I’ve given too much of myself and now it’s driving me crazy I’m crying out for help? Sometimes I wish someone would just come here and save me…save me from myself


0 people commented: