rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
So should I go to the gym today? I was told that going to the gym everyday isn't good for you... but I've been noticing some very positive advancements so I like to think otherwise? Not sure then. Supposed to go out for a beer later with a friend but I'm not too sure I have the energy or the money to do it so I'm really not entirely sure about that either.

That and he has to get back to me anyways and let me know if he's up for a drink. So that just adds more hesitance to the whole situation. It's easier when people just say "Hey, we're going for a drink. Get ready." Because then I have the motivation to do it.

Ps. best beer every though. And at first I didn't really like it but then I really got a liking for it... I've always enjoyed some good foam, and this beer has the alcohol content and the foam. Sure it's a little heavy though, but it's a good sipping beer!



0 people commented: