rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Updates.

Today I'm very annoyed. Listening to Yeasayer so that's helping I guess, and waiting to hear from my friend about her car that I might potentially buy, should everything piece together right.

Did my laundry, vacuumed, cleaned my room a bit and now just waiting to go to work for 5pm. I can't wait to get a car so I can just go into the city and meet some people and just have some fun for a change. I think I deserve that by now.

I think once I get my car paid for and such I'm hoping by next week to have enough money to buy a Desktop, which I'll need help purchasing... I know quite a bit about computers and such right now but I know I always want 2nd, and 3rd opinions on what's the best deal because I definitely am buying a new desktop for the sole reason of playing WoW which is kind of nerdy but whatever.

Ps. Once I get a car I am totally joining the nearest gym and getting buff, I'm sick of being pudgy (Well not really pudgy or anything, just not in shape anymore and it's depressing).

I wanna get ripped!

2 people commented:

Ashli said...

Pudgy? Yes Zach, you're obese.

Being annoyed sucks, I feel ya there.

Ashli said...

P-I always build my own computers.

You get the most bang for your buck. My computer is a monster and I paid less than 500$ for it.