rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Spaceman, Oh Spaceman.

I'm feeling very spacey this morning. Probably a product of last night (WHICH I apologize for.) but I will still well behaved! I ate a lot though, a sub and a rolo mcflurry, some candy from the gas station. The rain made everything more dramatic last night, that and my parents were being sketch and when I came home my laptop was on so something tells me they tried once again to snoop my shit... exactly why I password protect everything. And they wonder why I don't trust then... well there ya go guys, that's exactly why.

Today's going to be a somewhat long day, but it's the order which I like, so it should go by somewhat fast and easily. Fingers crossed.

PS: MUB, LUSM!

1 people commented:

Random Student said...

It's nice to be spaced out sometimes. You get to be idle. Idleness is also an art. It brings you to that level of awareness that you were busy yesterday and will be after eventually, but for tody it's you and your mind.