rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My bed

So I've been working on my bed lately and improving its sleepability.
It's so fucking comfortable and I'm almost done dressing it up and making it feel exactly like a hotel bed.

Right now I'm just missing a duvet cover (It's hard to find one that matches my decided color scheme!!!) and some throw pillows, preferably one black, one white, and one purple. that'd be perfect.

I also need a new lamp for my room but like i said, I'm working with hard colors to pair with so the items I'm looking for are very specific! And living in such a small town I'm limited to the places that are within 20km lol, especially with no car really except to borrow my brothers' from time to time.

Pictures will come soon, as this is my latest project not much has been happening besides, except lots of work, between the two jobs.

Ps. Love the Tommy Hilfiger duvet, it's so fucking comfy!

0 people commented: