rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

In Moments of Silence


You're sleeping right now so I know I won't get to say this to you face (Although I think I do quite often) but I think you're absolutely amazing. I can't wait to figure this whole thing out about me coming to visit, and I hope all the right doors open up to allow this trip to happen with ease! I know we need it; we need to be together because it's been so long already that we've been apart. I love how we complete each others sentences, know what the other is going to say and know when we're both online and we just feel that pull to go online because deep down we know the other one is online waiting for ya! You've been there for me when I've had some very rough days and I'm so thankful for that and hope someday I can repay you for this. In the meantime I'll just wait here, waiting for you, and waiting for us to be together again.

I'm fine with this. In fact, I love it.

PS: Playing FarmVille and Restaurant City with you is so cute, and just one of the many reasons you're perfect for me.


3 people commented:

Anonymous said...

very cheesy... but yeah, people become one if they are in love or in the process of falling...

btw, farmville is very addicting. but i'm quitting it and i'm on a withdrawal now.

Ashli said...

Adorable.

If he hurts you, I will beat him up.

Kelvin Oliver said...

Farmville can be addicting. I just play around on there through the week and sometimes when I'm bored. Other times I may forget to harvest my crops. Darn it. Sounds like something someone may just say when they fall in love with someone or even start liking them.