rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Car Hunting

Car hunting was kinda depressing... only saw a few cars that I was really interested in.. one a 1995 Nissan Sentra that needs some window tinting and some killer rims to make it a little more appealing but at least it runs nice and the motor purrs like a kitten of sorts.

Looked at a 2001 Ford Focus 2 door ZX3 which needed over 300$ in work done to it but it rode really nice and the engine still purred like a kitten of sorts. Needed an emergency brake cable fixed and some rust touch ups, but he was asking no less than 1500$ for it... and it'd be sitting on the parking lot until I got the necessary items to get it passed by the MVI done...

Depressing... and frustrating.
Maybe I'll go with the 2 door Nissan Sentra... it's cheaper, not the most amazing looking box-type car but at least it runs nice and such.
We'll see what the next week holds, maybe he'd go less for the Sentra in which case I'd probably go for it for sure, maybe 1100$ and I'd be solid.
*Sigh*

PS. Here's the Nissan, nothing special but it's in great condition for a car that's 13 years old.

0 people commented: