rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Absolutely Certain

That's it I am absolutely certain, my parents are going crazy (More specifically my mother.)
I woke up this morning to nonstop battling upstairs... it was so crazy I didn't even want to get out of bed because I KNEW as soon as I get up there they would have just started on me too. They even mentioned me several times and I wasn't even there!

Also, both my parents on the way out the door say "We can't find your brothers' car keys, so you really have to look for them, we don't have time, BYE."

So how the fuck am I supposed to get to work? Especially when I have to be at two different jobs today, and they just take off when they were up with my brothers and they didn't even care to ask them or anything? Yeah OK you complain that I apparently "Don't care" when I do so much around the house, give you money for everything, but yet I'm unthankful and rude.
I think you need to recheck yourself because it's you that are showing these characteristics!

*UPDATE* I had to search everywhere in my brothers' rooms and my parents room, tear everything apart until I finally found their set of car keys... not only am I on the verge of a total fucking heart attack but I am so pissed I could piss green!

0 people commented: