rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

True Blood! (This is a spoiler)

*I forewarn you I am going to discuss the episode here because I more or less just wanna get it out!*

Wow, eh? Wasn't that such a great episode, I'm not going to even lie right now but I totally cried... and I'm a pretty cold person (I'd make a good vampire.)

The fact that Goderic just gave up on everything after thousands of years of being a vampire was just phenomenal. You could sense it when he surrendered his position as Sheriff, there was just something not so right about it, he seemed to almost be giving up on everything.

I think that's where Eric was a little confused it seemed.

The scene where Eric was pleading for him to change his mind and was crying and speaking in their ancient language and tears of blood were flowing down his eyes, that's where I just lost it.

I know Goderic didn't have a huge role in the movie really, he was referred to, but the short while he was there he made a good impression (And sort of a little crush not gonna lie about that either) and seemed to have good intentions.

I was glad to see he didn't die in the explosion, and was almost completely uninjured even though he was soo close to the explosion. I guess it was a show of his strength.
And yet he sacrificed it all.

I am blown away. What a good episode!

I can't imagine being in his place though... I know I am so skeptical about things and life in general and I've only been around for 22 years now... I can't imagine the feeling of being "undead" for over 2 thousand years... no wonder he just gave up.

I can't believe he commanded Eric to back away and to let him die, that was pretty intense, but also begins to show maybe a new side of Eric in the episodes to come... a more emotional, and caring? Eric? I don't know we'll see!

All I know is Eric is Hot, Goderic had sexy tattoo's and I feel bad for Bill.
Maryanne is a fucking sketch and when she entered the restaurant and was like "The god before you demands a sacrificed" or whatever it gave me chills!

Anyways enough ranting about that for now - I just hadddd to get it out because there was just so much going on

Ps. Glad Lafayette and Terra's mother showed up and stole Terra... we'll see what happens there!!! I really want her to get outta there.

3 people commented:

Hipstercrite said...

Holy crap! I TOTALLY cried last night too! I was going to write a post about this today, but opted not to. Maybe I will. You've inspired me!

Ashli said...

I love Lafayette.

You should read the books. I just bought the first two and I read the first one in one day hehe.

And I think it's totally sketch that they stole Tara out of Sookie's house.

So now Mrs.Demon and Eggs are there. I want Sookie to freak the fuck out.

MikeyMooner said...

Yea man, it was pretty sick! i like how Goderic evaporated too, it wasn't like how bill did, getting all crispy and crunchy... His was soo beautiful with the blue glowing sand. And this will either turn Eric one of 2 ways... More ruthless, or more emotional... I think ruthless... At least for a little while. And Marry Anne was fucking nutz, she reminds me of how my mom gets when she's super pissed off. Which is often, lol.. Scary thought. Can't wait for this Sunday!