rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I really didn't want to get up this morning yet at all... these people are walking around upstairs and I get the pleasure of having my dog in my room with me.
Bark
Bark
Bark
Ruff ruff ruff
Over and over and over and it's driving me CRAZY.

I'm to the point I might just let him out of my room because he absolutely won't stop until he gets out because we've tried it before, he's very persistent. And I hate repetition it just drives me nuts so whenever he barks like that at the same tone and pitch and same amount it just cuts like a knife through me.

I can't even focus on playing this damn game because he keeps barking and barking, and gods know I STILL cannot beat this fucking level.
Oh to make matters worst, apparently I missed like 5 Trust disks so I probably won't even get an Unlockable anyways or something, or there will be a fucking hole in the game... or I don't have the necessary weapons to fight these 50 Drudge drones.

(Those are drones in the picture.)

And to emphasize more on the 'worst matters' these apparently are coming from a warp hole so it's like an infinite amount of drones because as I kill them they just send in more and more, wave after wave.

As you can imagine I'm already getting bored and agitated with the repetition of the game.
I hate not winning.

2 people commented:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I surely hope you can win the game and this post was kind of funny. Well, maybe the dog is trying to talk to you... but in his own language. We all want to win.

Ashli said...

Aw..what game is this, sweetness?