rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

District 9!

As far as I'm concerned, I side with the aliens.

And I have just reason for that, as I'm sure if you've seen it you would understand my point of view. Now I'll try not to ruin anyone's movie here, but this movie was absolutely stunning.

In my books, probably the best film I saw this year, if not the past few years! (Maybe my all time favorite movie ever.)

A great subtly astropolitical movie. Astropolitical meaning dealing with the politics of humans and in this movie "Nonhumans."

Excellent graphics, and very believeable! I came out of the movie a little on edge, expecting at any time a Praun to jump out from the bushes and frighten the living shit out of me! The alien weaponry, the aliens themselves... everything. Loved it.

My closing statement is the following: Leave it to the humans to fuck it all up.

2 people commented:

Ashli said...

ahhhh! I think I'm going to see this tonight with you know who.

ZNLA said...

OMG SUCH A GOOD FUCKIN MOVIE!!!