rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

today

so today im supposed to wrk 4(or 430...?) til close, and im really hoping i feel alot better
... i feel better this morning - i slept in a bit and made sure i didnt over sleep or anything.

im waiting for Close encounters of the Third Kind to finish buffering while my roommate busts through her stuff for moving.

... gonna be so weird when its me thats getting my stuff through that door ... not really looking forward to it really.
im gonna miss alot of people here in windsor, some more than others, but nonetheless theres going to be heartbreak on my behalf bcuz ive met some amazing people during my time here in windsor. MUAH.

... i really hope its not too hot outside today because i dont really wanna wear anything other than a hoody because i like to feel hidden inside of it.

0 people commented: