rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

second last day

so today was my second last day at starbucks
... not gunna lie i was a little reluctant to leave the store and move onto my last day at starbucks.

so i lingered a while and tried an exceptionally difficult sudoku puzzle.
epic fail.

now im listening to the new depeche mode cd which i really kinda enjoy, but not as much as some other albums that i've recently downloaded (metric, the decemberists, yeah yeah yeahs, etc)
... but still enjoyable.

so now i'm just freshly awaken from a little 45min nap and about to re-heat my chinese food left overs from last nite and throw in Psycho.
... ive been going through a midlife crisis apparently, or so my mother says.
... quite possibly really

been digging the retro music and the old cult classics. close encounters, invasion of body snatchers, fire in the sky, etc ;)

0 people commented: