rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

bringin back the oldies

so yesterday (advice from lance an bea) i downloaded a super nintendo emulator for my comp.
... awesome.

im playing super mario bros 3 and this was my fav. game when i was young.
... except it definitely much harder to play with the laptop controls because of how the arrow keys are spaced apart.
but still alot of fun!

so i also made a cake yesterday which was nice, and delish. except now i don't think i will be able to eat it all myself!!!
... oh well maybe i'll just give some to my roommate and whatnot and randoms on the street.

so today i need to figure out how much it is to get my G licence and also to get my SmartServe or whatever... but now that i think about it, they might not use that in Nova Scotia because SmartServe is for ontario... hmmm.

snap.

had a delish little dinner and hang last night with my friend mikey, that was good. and i think it was good for him to just do something with someone else to get his mind off the past :) (yea yea mikeeeeey)
... always a delight going to Chanoso's for stirfry.

then we hit up Phog which was random because i normally don't have to pay cover but whatever maybe it helped them out a bit i guess.

peace.

2 people commented:

Ashli said...

Give me the cake.

You know I love cake.

Kala said...

Maybe you won't need your G in Nova Scotia, they don't have it in Newfoundland, so... I wouldn't waste your money getting your G without researching it first!

You might just be able to go and switch over your license there and you could get a big shiny "G" comparative license a la Nova Scotia! I love the maritimes. Damn Ontario driver's licenses.