rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

feelin' weird.

so today i feel really weird... my emotions are all over the place.
i mean im excited to move and meet new people, meet some terrible people and some amazing people... i know it'll all come.

but i just don't know if i'm really really ready for another move - emotionally.

i think it's because i've moved a lot in my lifetime and it's just a huge burden for me and plays into how i view a lot of things - temporary and short-lived.

... people are in my life one day, then gone the next.
false promises of becoming really great and close friends, and then the sudden let go.
it's just depressing, and i'm not sure if i can keep doing this much longer.

so now i'm getting ready to head downtown and get my paycheck from Mila so that i can buy some groceries because i need something to eat for dinner tonite... yay for poverty and self support.

... maybe i'll feel better later once i get outta my house and just roam the streets and think about things.

0 people commented: