rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
so.

i need a CAR asap.
bcuz here u need a car for everything and to go everywhere and im sick of relying on rides from either my parents or borrowing my brothers car.

i feel so adolescent.
"hey dad im going over to a friends around 7 to hang out, can i borrow the car?"
"oh hey no worries i gotta run by that way, i'll drop u off."
hello grade 6.

one thing i cant stand is not being treated 21 (and SOON 22!!!) holy shit.
i think my parents feel that when i moved out i didnt age at all

that here i am again, back in with them at 18... which even then at least i had my own fucking car.

fml.

1 people commented:

Ashli said...

I feel you.

I'm temporarily living with my grandparents (as you know) and they're hovering around me all the time.

Eat this. Go out in the sun. Do this.

Fuck you.